HOW TO FIND STUDS
DETECT STUDS AND FIND THEIR CENTER
- Hold the Walabot DIY against the wall, and press ‘Start Scan’ moving the Walabot DIY in large circular motions to calibrate it.
- Begin with Pan Mode to get a panoramic view of the wall, and a basic overview of where the studs are.
- Switch to Images Mode for a closer look. If a stud was found, you’ll see a stud graphic on your phone.
- To find the stud’s center, switch to Expert Mode. Move the Walabot DIY slowly over the stud, and adjust the intensity bar if necessary.
- Make sure the image is centered, then mark the center of the stud on your wall.